FORMING BUSINESS ENTITIES
Annual Renewal Questionnaire
Limited Liability Questionnaire
Intellectual Property Law
FILING TRADEMARK REGISTRATION APPLICATIONS
Trade Secret Questionnaire
Real Estate Law
PROTECTING TENANT RIGHTS
PROTECTING LANDLORD RIGHTS
Purchases and Sales
Download Trademark Questionnaire
1. What is the trademark that you wish to protect?
2. Does your trademark appear in a stylized format?
If so, do you wish to protect the stylized format?
Please note that, although it may be somewhat broader not to claim the stylized format of your trademark, it may be desirable to claim a distinctive stylized format of your trademark, if you use such a stylized format.
3. Does your trademark include a logo?
If so, please describe the logo.
Do you wish to claim the color of the mark as part of your protection?
4. Please provide a sample of your logo. Please also attach the logo in .jpg format and email it to us, or provide us with a hard copy of your logo.
5. Who owns your trademark? If an individual owns the trademark, please provide the country of citizenship of the individual. If a corporation owns the trademark, please provide the state of incorporation, as well as the business address, of the corporation. If a partnership or LLC owns the trademark, please provide the state under which the entity is organized, as well as the business address of the entity.
6. What is the trademark owner’s mailing address?
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
7. What is the trademark owner’s phone number?
8. What is the trademark owner’s fax number?
9. What is the trademark owner’s email address?
10. Has your trademark been used in commerce?
11. If your trademark has been used in commerce, when was the first time the trademark was so used?
12. Has your trademark been used in interstate commerce (e.g., across state lines or on the internet)?
13. If your trademark has been used in interstate commerce, when was the first time the trademark was so used?
14. What is the good (product) or service in conjunction with which the mark is currently being used, or with which the good or service will be used?
15. Under which of the current international classifications would your trademark best fit? Choose from the classifications listed at this link.
16. How is the trademark used in connection with the goods or services? For example, is your trademark printed on a tag that is affixed to the good, is it displayed on a website that advertises your goods or services, is the good packaged in a box bearing the trademark?
17. If your trademark is used in interstate commerce, please provide us a specimen of how it is used. A specimen can be provided by attaching a photograph, if necessary.
Acknowledgment of Confidentiality of Communications
At G. Philip J. Zies, PLLC, we take the protection of our client’s and potential client’s intellectual property seriously. Since there are dangers in communicating sensitive and/or proprietary information by email, we would like to provide you with the following information.
Please read each of the items listed below carefully and then initial each item to indicate you understand and acknowledge each item.
Please note that your failure to initial and acknowledge each item may limit our ability to communication with you regarding this matter.
I understand that communications between myself and an attorney, which would normally be subject to attorney‐client privilege, may be waived if a third party gains access to those communications.
I understand that third parties may have access to my attorney‐client emails when I send or receive emails via a public computer, such as a library or hotel computer, or via a borrowed computer.
I understand that a third party (i.e. my employer) may have access to my attorney‐client emails when I utilize my work computer.
If I must communicate with an attorney via a public computer or a work computer, I will only send confidential information via encrypted or password-protected documents, such as a password-protected Word® document or a password-protected .pdf document.
If I must communicate with an attorney via a public computer or a work computer, I will alert the attorney accordingly and request that the attorney only send confidential information via encrypted or password‐protected documents.
Copyright © 2017 G. Philip J Zies, PLLC, all rights reserved.
997 S. Wickham Road Suite 2,
West Melbourne, FL 32904